In Stanky & Cece: Out of Control, Stanky & Cece are eager to join their friends at the river for a day of fun. Unfortunately, things get out of control when Stanky makes a decision that would make Cece happy–but he knows isn’t right for him.
Ultimately, Stanky & Cece learn valuable lessons about responsibility, friendships, and self-confidence.
Adventures can be fun and safe–when we make choices that honor ourselves and our values.
Co-authors Chad Hanstedt and Kathy Sparrow team with Illustrators Jacob Gray and James Koenig to share the adventures and valuable lessons of Stanky & Cece. The adventures of Stanky & Cece are a wonderful way to introduce kids ages 3-8 to new adventures in exploring nature, being responsible for their actions, and making amends.
These engaging books:
- encourage children to look for opportunities to make the right choices
- affirm that everyone makes mistakes
- teaches children that mistakes can be forgiven
- appeals to kids’ enjoyment of animals, trucks, and nature
- can be read aloud for storytime or enjoyed as an independent read